A medical manufacturing firm is seeking two Executive Administrative Assistant.
- Provide professional, accurate, and timely support, contributing to executive, team and departmental objectives.
- Manage senior executive’s calendar.
- Manage and coordinate heavy travel schedules for executive including international travel.
- Coordinate meetings and conference calls, including venues, transportation, food, materials preparation and meeting notes transcription.
- Assist at Executive meetings as requested or needed.
- At least 6 years’ experience of which 4 years supporting the highest level of management in a corporation.
- Intermediate skill level using Outlook.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Advanced verbal and written (grammar, spelling, format) communication skills level.
JO #115656, #115655Apply Online or download the Acrobat PDF file (160k file size) for faxing.