A Private Equity firm located in Chicago is looking for an Executive Assistant to support their Manufacturing Products team. This person will support 5 high-level executives in a very fast paced, demanding environment. The ideal individual will be responsive, quick on their feet, and have a team player attitude.
- Coordinate calls and meetings
- Book heavy travel arrangements (flights, hotels, ground transportation)
- Track business expenses and receipts
- Calendar management
- Prepare conference room for meetings
- Provide backup assistance to other team EA’s as needed.
The ideal candidate must have 3-6 years’ experience in a professional office environment. Experience with concur, Microsoft Office Suite products and other professional/financial services. This person must have the ability to treat sensitive/confidential information with appropriate discretion, and have strong written/verbal communication skills.
Apply Online or download the Acrobat PDF file (160k file size) for faxing.