Palo Alto, CA-
Get your feet wet in this newly created role for a rapidly growing management consulting firm. This is your chance to step into a unique opportunity to build out this position and create a role that will have an impact on the organization long-term.
You will travel to local locations as you create policy and procedures, guidelines and set meetings for the long-term needs of the organization.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
- Organization ambassador to all teams and visitors
- Setting up vendor relations and all coinciding contracts
- Recruiting and staffing of all open positions, work with managers to determine future hiring needs
- Oversee the visa application process
- Manage and create an Employee Onboarding process, including job training, materials, and equipment needed, gaining feedback, and continuously improving the process.
- Oversee terminations and offboarding, including final payroll, benefits, and any legal management
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable HR federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, and maintaining records
- Meeting and event coordination and set up including managing catering ordering, delivery, and set up
- Overflow administrative support to the founders
- Implementation and management of local office procedures/administrative systems
- Organize office operations and procedures, ensure adherence by the team
- Nurture and create a positive working culture
- Communication to local office personnel regarding matters related to office
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement
- Purchasing and management of office supplies and consumables to ensure consistent inventory while adhering to budget
- Creation & distribution of access cards and name tags for new hires
- Build out Onboarding of New Hires
- Assisting with creation and submission of expense reports and other executive assistant duties
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years managing a busy office
- Superb communication skills
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Maintain a calm and confident demeanor
- Adhere to strict confidentiality standards
- Competent at researching and presenting information to upper management