A Global Leader is currently seeking Executive Assistants to support two C-Suite level Executives.
They are a leader in their field and known for their technology and innovation as well as the long-term investment and growth of their employees. What is important in your career is important to them.
The key to success is the ability to act as an extension of the executive through savvy communication, impeccable organizational skills and managing demanding and changing priorities.
These roles will be located in Arlington, Virginia.
• Prioritize and oversee the calendar for these two C-Level executives using advanced expertise with calendars and virtual resource tools to maximize efficient use of time based on executive’s business priorities
• Create and maintain a 30-60-90-day look-ahead of key meetings and events, proactively facilitate any preparation needed for future meetings, including with the Board of Directors, Executive Council, and external stakeholders such as investors, customers, suppliers.
• Categorize additional avenues for meeting attendance as needed
• Process and screen incoming and outgoing communication and correspondence to ensure proper dissemination of information
• Plan, initiate, create and maintain electronic and written communication such as memos, reports, presentations, flow charts, and organization charts using applicable company standards
• Communicate information sensitive in nature relative to the Business Unit or Enterprise
• Coordinate and process domestic and international business travel arrangements, monitors designated business traveler’s logistics, generates expense reports and assists in reconciling corporate credit card charges to ensure timely and accurate reimbursement and verifies payments to corporate credit cards
• Coordinate with the appropriate focal(s) to support the acquisition and maintenance of resources such as computing equipment, telecommunications, and office supplies
• Support staff analyst responsibilities
• 3-5+ years of experience coordinating and processing domestic and/or international travel arrangements
• 3-5+ years of experience developing and/or maintaining integrated schedules
• 3-5+ years of experience providing administrative support to multiple customers such as executives, managers, and staff members
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Solid experience in partnering with executives to develop and manage the operating rhythm/cadence for executive leadership teams
• Collecting, interpreting data, and managing high level projects for Executives or Senior Leadership
• Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience