Our client is a global strategic advisory firm looking for an Executive Assistant/Office Manager to support their Executive team in Chicago. In this role you will anticipate needs and resolve operational and administrative issues before they arise. To be successful in this role you must have extreme attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while juggling complex travel itineraries and other responsibilities. You will move quickly with the changing environment and champion the mission of the firm.
- Provide administrative support to approximately 2-3 Executives in all areas including day-to-day operations: calendar all meetings, file expense reports, coordinate all travel, and arrange anything else that needs arranging
- Provide daily status updates to Executives
- Be timely with all client/contact information and correspondence
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with other Executive Assistants internally and externally
- Maintain a deep understanding of Salesforce (SF) database and internal Intranet programs
- Work with the Executives to maintain SF data and ensure that the billing department has the information needed to ensure on-time and accurate billing
- Process expense reports for Executives’ American Express corporate cards and cash expenses on time
- Provide ad hoc office administrative support
- A minimum of 8+ years of experience supporting C-suite executives in a complex, fast paced, professional services environment. College degree required
- Significant experience managing travel arrangements and scheduling effectively responding to changes in priority and travel challenges and accurate/timely reporting of expenses
- Successful experience in a service-oriented capacity providing administrative and office support
- Demonstrated advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
- Organized and confident to manage multiple projects, not easily thrown and able to think on your feet
- Resourceful problem solver, motivated to take on new responsibilities and improve existing processes
- Collaborative team player, with a track record of maximizing the team as well as individual performance
- Highly- motivated, self-starter with an excellent work ethic, self-assured, takes pride in your work
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Impeccable attention to details should is of the utmost importance and exemplify your approach to your work.