Step into a global investment firm steeped in history with a mission rich in providing the best service for their clients and an outstanding culture for their team. This is a tremendous opportunity for an early careerist or someone looking to make a change. In this role it is important to be a self-starter who can manage changing priorities along with complex travel and meeting logistics.
This is a Temp-to-Hire opportunity with a variety of options for growth and learning.
- Perform administrative responsibilities for senior business leaders and effectively operate within a global organization
- Operate various software packages and tools to compile information and edit high quality reports, spreadsheets, presentations and documents
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Heavy and complex travel, scheduling and calendar management. This requires coordinating schedule changes and preparing for meetings and conference calls by having all related documentation and logistics in place
- Other administrative duties as role and knowledge of the business evolves
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Applications: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. Ability to learn new technology as needed
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills are necessary including excellent editing and proofreading
- Exceptional organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills, as well as attention to detail
- Self-starter, ability to independently resolve inquiries and issues with skill and sound judgment
- Ability to maintain poise in a fast-paced environment and ability to work well under stressful situations
- Must be able to demonstrate discretion in handling highly confidential information
- Bachelor’s Degree OR any equivalent combination of experience and training