Location: Loop; Industry: Asset Management
An asset management firm is seeking a dedicated Executive Assistant to join their team! The ideal candidate must be able to work collaboratively and effectively with all levels of personnel including internal senior management, finance/accounting, administrative staff and external strategic business partner contacts.
- Manage multiple complex calendars by utilizing judgment in the allocation of time between meetings and meeting logistics. Coordinate and schedule all appointments, which may require last-minute changes, and communicate those changes in a timely and organized manner.
- Plan and arrange extensive international and domestic travel, including, but not limited to preparing trip logistics, agendas, meeting materials, and detailed itineraries, which may require last-minute changes that occur outside of standard working hours, and communicate those changes in a timely and organized manner.
- Assist with the organization of longer-term projects, including preparation of project management-related materials.
- Provide administrative support including filing, copying, scanning, typing and mailing/couriering correspondence. Transcribe and organize meeting notes into a comprehensive document.
- Prepare and submit travel and expense reports in a timely manner utilizing Concur.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information, applying extreme confidentiality and sensitivity in the dissemination of this information.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience required.
- Minimum of three years’ experience providing senior-level support in a corporate setting preferred. Previous experience in the financial services industry a plus.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Salesforce experience strongly preferred.
- Proven experience successfully managing complex travel itineraries and calendars; a proactive approach to calendar management in a professional and efficient manner.
- High degree of integrity and the ability to recognize the requirements of confidentiality, professionalism, and decorum.
- Ability to build and maintain outstanding relationships; ability to build a strong rapport with internal and external constituents.