This is a great opportunity to support the HR team of a global organization where you will get a bird’s eye view into general HR, HRIS, analytics, and benefits. This is a highly visible role that requires confidentiality, exceptional communication and a passion for an energetic and challenging environment.
This will be a mix of on-site and remote work. When on-site, all safety measures are upheld.
- Prepare and arrange complex activities such as meetings, travel, video conferences and department activities.
- Assist with attorney and staff onboarding logistics: room preparation, new hire packets, company swag.
- Inspect and exam company and local new hire forms to employee files; gather information and update files accordingly.
- Maintain current personnel e- files for attorney and staff.
- Proofread all documentation making appropriate changes with precision.
- Oversee verification process with local offices including in-person trips to consulate, secretary of state, county building, etc.
- Prepare expat letter forms for additional review and completion by CM.
- Assist with employee benefits insurance renewal process.
- Assist with attorney operation evaluation tasks including: appraisals, organizing review binders, preparing envelopes, labels and assisting with review book deliveries.
- Assist with staff performance appraisal tasks including printing, editing, emailing, organizing reviews, compensation memos, preparing compensation folders for managers and scanning memos to personnel file.
- Assist with new hire and departing employee paperwork and logistics.
- Accountable for administration of the notary process and communication of procedures to all active and potential local notaries.
- Maintain attorney and staff open position logs and audit logs.
- Assist insurance department with annual open enrollment tasks.
- Act as a connection with other departments and outside agencies.
- Additional duties and special projects as required and assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Utilize Microsoft Word, Excel, PPT and Visio to edit and create general correspondence, memos, charts, presentations, etc.
- Ability to type with high level of accuracy
- Excellent proofreading skills and excellent grammar and punctuation
- Exceptional organizational skills with a keen eye for details
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, sound judgement, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work harmoniously and effectively with others
- Able to preserve confidentiality and exercise discretion and work under pressure
- Able to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines and priorities