Magnificent Mile; Asset Management
- Manage multiple complex calendars by utilizing judgment in the allocation of time between meetings and meeting logistics. Coordinate and schedule all appointments, which may require last minute changes, and communicate those changes in a timely and organized manner.
- Plan and arrange extensive international and domestic travel, including, but not limited to preparing trip logistics, agendas, meeting materials, and detailed itineraries, which may require last minute changes that occur outside of standard working hours, and communicate those changes in a timely and organized manner.
- Assist with the organization of longer-term projects, including preparation of project management-related materials (e.g., to do lists, step plans, timelines, working group lists, etc.).
- Review and analyze requests and inquiries and disseminate, as appropriate.
- Provide administrative support including filing, copying, scanning, typing and mailing/couriering correspondence. Transcribe and organize meeting notes into a comprehensive document.
- Answer phone calls and communicate messages in a professional and timely manner.
- Prepare and submit travel and expense reports in a timely manner utilizing Concur.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information, applying extreme confidentiality and sensitivity in the dissemination of this information.
- Assist in personal matters, including but not limited to errands, ordering and picking up lunches.
- Provide back-up to the other assistants as needed.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience required.
- Minimum of three years’ experience providing senior-level administrative support in a corporate setting preferred. Previous experience in the financial services industry a plus.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Salesforce experience strongly preferred.
- Proven experience successfully managing complex travel itineraries and calendars; proactive approach to calendar management in a professional and efficient manner.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- High degree of integrity and the ability to recognize the requirements of confidentiality, professionalism, and decorum.
- Outstanding time management skills; ability to respond to challenging requests, handle tight deadlines and manage last-minute requests.
- Ability to build and maintain outstanding relationships; ability to build a strong rapport with internal and external constituents.
- Outstanding organization, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
- Entrepreneurial approach to task management. Ability to take control and manage tasks independently to closure.
- Ability to manage a significant number of projects simultaneously, and ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Solid business acumen; experience interpreting and applying compliance and related policies to executive’s personal interests.
- The ability to take initiative and manage tasks independently to closure.
- Attention to detail and concern for quality of final product (and ability to balance that concern with deadlines).
- Demonstrated team player and independent thinker.
- In terms of cultural fit, the successful candidate will be self-motivated and energized by working amongst a group of thoughtful, smart and successful colleagues