It’s time to take your career to the next level! Our client is a Global Executive Search firm that is hiring a driven and action-oriented professional to support one of the largest and busiest practices.
Your support includes creating and managing candidate and client records in the database, scheduling meetings, research, coordinating contact between recruiters, candidates and clients who at times are in positions of a high level. Exceptional communication skills, master of juggling priorities, and desire to push yourself to help your team succeed are key elements of the job. Apply now to change your career!
• Create and update candidate and client profiles in the database, record submissions and interviews, and maintains data integrity.
• Schedule client, recruiter, practice group and candidate meetings or, interviews, via, video conference, telephone or in-person.
• Perform first round candidate research from the database and the internet.
• Assist recruiters throughout the life of the search/submission process keeping recruiters informed as to the status of candidates’ in-play.
• Handle confidential information from candidates and clients (compensation, salary ranges, etc.) with the utmost care and privacy.
• Create and maintain practice specific reference lists for recruiters and produce target list of candidates for recruiters to call.
• Prepare recruiters for client meetings by providing research on the client, company and competitor information, directions and marketing materials.
• Monitor industry/market news (via electronic & print resources), and communicate pertinent information to the practice group, office or organization.
• Review and process website job submissions
• Make candidate travel arrangements and prepare expense reports for client reimbursement, as requested.
• Transcribe recruiter meeting notes and input in database.
• Facilitate coordination of local practice group events.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• College graduate preferred
• 3 – 5 years of administrative support or related experience.
• Strong organizational skills
• Independent thinker, ability to problem-solve.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Ability to work in a group and have a “team-oriented” approach to projects.
• Very strong Microsoft Office 2016 computer skills: Outlook (managing folders, managing multiple calendars), Word (extensive formatting), Excel (formatting,), and PowerPoint.
• Maintain company confidentiality: safeguard and keep confidential all information, observations, and viewpoints regarding candidates and client business.
• Demonstrate utmost professional and ethical conduct.