Tremendous opportunity to add additional experience to your administrative skills. You will have the unique chance to support the preparation and production of high-level board meetings while interacting with several members. Savvy communication with exceptional attention to detail along with impeccable writing skills will help you succeed in this highly coveted role.
This is a long-term contract opportunity that will run through the late Spring with potential for direct hire.
- Help with preparation of board and committee meetings as assigned.
- Support the logistics, production and materials for various boards, general meetings and councils.
- Research and draft memos, resolutions, reports, dockets, letters, as assigned.
- Perform detailed reviews and editing of documents representing the organization.
- Monitor, maintain, and update digital databases, websites, directories, and document archives.
- As-assigned design projects, including signage, stationery, maps, invitations, seating cards, web graphics, letterhead, envelopes, and other print and digital products.
- Assess vendor capability and expertise; source and contract vendors for special events.
- Assist with the development and coordination of special events and VIP visits, including arranging meeting logistics, purchasing supplies, and catering.
- Provide on-site support to ensure successful execution of events as necessary.
- Scheduling individual and group meetings in office and off site.
- Manage phone system, respond to confidential communications with the utmost courtesy and professionalism.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years- work experience.
- Experience providing support for high-level executives and C-level executives.
- Exceptional organizational skills and keen attention to accuracy and detail required.
- Exceptional time management and follow-up skills.
- Ability to work independently and to manage, prioritize, and accurately complete multiple tasks and projects required.
- Maintain confidentiality, exercise judgment, and discretion required.
- Ability to communicate with maturity, tact, and courtesy towards and colleagues required.
- Ability to problem-solve, to function effectively in a fast-paced office environment, and to produce quality work on tight deadlines required.
- Ability to work occasional nights and weekends required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and various web browsers required.
- Proficiency in HTML, Microsoft SharePoint, Adobe Acrobat, and Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
- Proficiency with information technology, including managing databases, maintaining websites, using mobile devices, and preparing graphics and publications preferred.
- Strong communicator and collaborator who enjoys working both independently and on a team.