Our client is seeking a talented, driven, and dedicated team member who has experience providing Employee Benefits solutions to companies and individuals.
This is a company that fosters an environment of positivity, collaboration, and a team of passionate individuals. The Client Relations Coordinator focuses on the happiness of their clients. Customer service, building relationships, and being accessible is at the core of the job. You are the expert on the process and capabilities.
- Coordinate and manage all aspects of the placement and service of employee benefits for company clients.
- Handles all in-force client service issues and processing of requests.
- Assists client and advisor in claims resolution
- Responsible for successful onboarding of new clients: send out welcome letters, follow-up with new clients to ensure receipt of proper identification, certificates, and manage client inquiries.
- Reassures data integrity in CRM, accurately tracking activity notes and updates, keeping advisor informed of any changes, creating and tracking new requests.
- Explains administrative processes for employee enrollment/change/terminations using correct carrier forms.
- Troubleshoots any enrollment issues at submission for employees as well as confirm any applicable prior plan credits are applied to the new group coverage.
- Makes quarterly PR calls to clients.
- Customer Service oriented
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of health and welfare employee benefits and ACA requirements
- Ability to work with others at all levels both internally and externally in a professional manner
- Ability to be highly organized & detail-oriented in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Outlook and Excel proficiency required)
- Experience with Zywave products, such as BrokerageBuilder, preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoys working in, and actively helps to support and cultivate, a collaborative team atmosphere
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities as necessary