Small, privately held pharmaceutical company that is aggressively growing is looking for a self-motivated and meticulously organized professional to join their team. Working with the EVP of Commercial and the Sales team you will support and coordinate all sales meetings and marketing events. Strong communication skills are vital as you will be the liaison between legal and marketing ensuring both teams are compliant.
Some travel for conferences/events is required. The company is working onsite with some remote flexibility.
Apply now and join a team that is growing and bringing products to market that are truly changing lives. The company is located in Deerfield, IL.
- New account set up and training of vendors & new hires
- CMLR Process – manage the process for all CMLR jobs from submission to final approval and distribution
- Schedule/coordinate all CMLR meetings, manage process resolution
- Weekly meetings with Legal to review all conference approval requests, determine if the conference is within compliance guidelines and decide whether to approve or deny requests
- Submit all registrations and payments for National conferences
- Set up conference details; booth selection/placement, manage financials/quotes and payments, manage marketing materials and shipping, select pre-show lodging and meeting space.
- Travel to the large National conferences for booth set up and ensure materials have arrived/returned.
- Onsite management of event and event personnel. Assist marketing with conference selection and conference budget
- Collaborate with Commercial leadership on planning for national and regional sales meetings
- Work with outside vendors to obtain proposals for meeting space and review all proposals with Commercial leadership to ensure that the location and rates are acceptable and within budget
- Conduct site visits to all venues in the selection process
- Research and recommend team activities
- Negotiate and manage all hotel contracts (food & beverage, meeting room setup, and AV requirements)
- Develop contingency plans as necessary (meetings during Covid, attendees unable to attend live, … etc.)
- Arrange and oversee group transportation as needed, onsite management of event and event personnel
- Assist marketing with tactics, projects, and budget management – currently working on displays for US Oncology local exhibits (tablecloths and displays), manage vendor relationships
- Coordinate internal meetings (meeting space, materials, meals, and/or any other requirements)
- Coordinate all new hire/offboarding, new account setup/deletion (Veeva, PowerBI, and storefront)
- Manage and support all training and onboarding; all logistics for IST across all business units to include meeting space, supplies, meals, and any other training needs
- Calendar management, travel and logistics, expense reports, assist with budget management
- Manage staffing activities (schedule interviews across all BUs, onboarding/offboarding of employees, team meetings & dinners, … etc.).
- 5 – 10 Years administrative support for a pharmaceutical commercial team
- Proven successful track record of consistent high performance
- Strong planning and organization, analytics, decision making and problem- solving skills
- Organizational awareness
- BS/BA preferred