Join a leader in Protection Services whose mission is to keep communities, companies and individuals safe. As a Recruiter, you will lead the charge in building the brand, identifying leading candidates, interviewing, and working with branch offices throughout the process.
This is an organization that has taken pride in its work for over 80 years. Now you can join the mission of safety and leadership through this long-term contract opportunity.
*The company is working in a hybrid capacity where all safety procedures are strictly followed.
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical, and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
- Identifies potential sources for recruiting various positions, as through job fairs, associations, community organizations, advocacy groups, government agencies, military transition centers, vocational/technical schools, colleges, and universities.
- Develops ongoing effective relationships that will result in increased applicant flow of security candidates, by on-site visitation with possible sources.
- Determines effective media campaigns, with guidance from Area or Branch management
- Conducts initial interviews prior to candidate referral to a Branch office(s) for secondary interviews and screening.
- Participates in applicant screening; administers surveys and interview enhancement tools, and refers potential candidates contacted at job fairs, etc., for follow-up interviews.
- Reviews employment applications and evaluates work history, education and training, job skills, compensation needs, and other qualifications and requirements of applicants.
- Reviews job orders and matches applicants with job requirements, utilizing manual or computerized file search methods.
- Informs applicants of job duties and responsibilities, compensation and benefits, work schedules and working conditions, company and union policies, promotional opportunities, and other related information.
- Maintains records of applicants not selected for employment.
- Performs tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as required for the assigned office.
- Education/Experience: High School Diploma or G.E.D. and 2 years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- Understanding of recruiting methods and sources, and regulations related to the hiring process.
- Thorough understanding of standard office procedures and practices.
- Ability to interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagrammatic, or schedule form.
- Ability to use personal computers and office productivity software.
- Good interviewing skills.
- Ability to write original correspondence.
- Planning, organizing, and project coordination skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Ability to be an effective team member and handle projects responsibly.
- Strong customer and results orientation.