Chicago based executive search firm is seeking a right- hand executive assistant who is forward-thinking, high energy and believes in carrying out the mission of the organization. In this role you will often be the point person for interactions with client companies and client partners in the executive’s absence.
This position requires a strong skill in handling an array of logistical and communication related activities, client relationships, travel arrangements and calendar management. A sound command of leading projects will also be necessary.
This is a hybrid role, when in office all CDC safety guidelines are followed.
- Provide professional Executive Assistant support to a high-volume team. You will leverage your experience and advanced communication skills, and be the right hand thought partner to a dynamic Executive.
- Prepare all production work associated with executing a search assignment from start to finish, including qualifications packages for potential new searches, proposal and confirmation letters, position specifications, target lists, progress reports, candidate presentations, reference reports, closeout letters, and candidate and client correspondence.
- Close out completed searches and organize all material associated with the search in accordance with audit requirements.
- Work closely with client firms to schedule candidates for interviews with clients, including assistance with hotel reservations, air travel, directions and any other search-related requirements.
- Ensure that clients are properly billed in accordance with any special terms; monitor accounts receivables; review monthly client billing worksheets and consultant corporate card statements for charges to be allocated to relevant searches.
- Manage and maintain consultant(s) calendar and coordinate trip schedules, making all travel and associated arrangements.
- Prepare monthly expense reports and ensure accuracy of the allocation of client-related expenses.
- Proactive; takes steps to prevent problems before they occur.
- 7+ years of executive administrative assistant experience. Experience in a professional environment that is production and administratively oriented is desired. Executive search and professional services experience a plus.
- Strong project management skills. Experience coordinating complex logistics and projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Expert use of Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook). Experience working with a database is considered a significant asset. Typing speed of 60 WPM or more.
- An undergraduate degree is desirable.
- Strong client orientation; inherent desire to deliver beyond the call of duty.
- Very strong organization and prioritization abilities.
- Discretion and sensitivity in dealing with confidential communications and documentation.
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities at once.
- Solid judgment and sound decisions while working autonomously.