One of Chicago’s finest financial organizations is seeking an Executive Assistant who is ready to take their career to the next level. This opportunity requires someone who thrives in a challenging and ever-changing environment and is comfortable putting their job first.
You will interact daily with some of the most prominent leaders in their field. If you’re not afraid of putting in hard work and occasional long days, this is one of the leading firms in the city.
- Calendar management, travel (most domestic and sometimes private jets), gatekeeping and meeting logistics
- Must have a very professional presence and exceptional communication skills both verbal and written. Strong proofreading skills is a must.
- The anticipation of things before they happen and the ability to be proactive. Not waiting to be told what to do but rather doing it and telling people what is next. Will be given an iPhone for those after-hour emails and items to take care of…not a lot of OT
- May need to be available at certain periods during the year (i.e., associate recruiting process, various firm events).
- Arrange conference rooms and catering for meetings, updating calendars with conference rooms and phone numbers utilizing outlook
- Prepare correspondence, memos, spreadsheets and presentations utilizing MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and MS PowerPoint
- Complete and track expense reports
- Perform administrative and related duties that are broad, varied and often confidential
- General filing, and other office-related responsibilities
- Setting up and maintaining deal files.
- General administrative office duties such as backing up fellow EA’s.
- A minimum of 4 years of executive administrative experience supporting higher-level management
- Experience in a financial services organization is ideal
- Superior organizational skills, ability to prioritize and strong attention to detail
- Articulate, proactive and able to effectively multi-task
- High level of professionalism with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Outlook, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Ideally, have experience with Concur expense management and Salesforce software
- Positive disposition, a high degree of judgment, initiative, and discretion
- Willingness to take on new tasks and be self-motivated