Get your foot in the door for one of the leading financial services firms in the city. You will support teams that work endlessly to achieve great success. Through this role, you will have the chance to work with several people in the organization at all levels. Energy, curiosity, and a passion for always doing your best are needed to achieve the best results.
This is a coveted role, that isn’t often available. Do you have what it takes?
- Go above and beyond to support high-level executives in the calendar, expenses, phone coverage, travel, presentations, and personal assistance.
- Anticipate needs, be attentive to detail, and professionally represent the organization.
- Build relationships to encourage future requests for your assistance.
- Become an expert in job responsibilities for all areas.
- Assist with lobby greeting as needed when guests enter and exit the building.
- Provide backup support for colleagues during vacation/sick days, understand that the team may work on or around holidays.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and flexibility while under pressure and handling last-minute changes.
- Organizational skills to assist with supply closets, pantries, and office moves.
- The job description may change based on the demands of the business.
- Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years of relevant administrative experience in a professional environment, financial services preferred.
- Highly proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience interfacing with senior-level executives and all others in the organization.
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail as well as solid organization/time management skills.
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment where you are moving between multiple offices and floors a day.
- Look forward to engaging new individuals and understanding their needs.