Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey? Growing NYC office of a national consulting firm needs a sharp and dynamic executive assistant to support a Senior Managing Director. Our client prides themselves on their unique approach, collaborative culture, and tenacious team. This is a firm that puts their people first in order to elevate their commitment and drive to success.
This position requires a high level of confidentiality and discretion, the ability to manage relationships both internally across the firm and externally, excellent time and project management skills, as well as mastery of logistics planning skills related to travel and calendaring.
• Manage calendar for internal/external meetings, provide follow-up in a timely manner.
• Planning and scheduling meetings including room reservations, invitations and accommodations, and agenda development
• Prepare all types of correspondence often acting independently, including letters, memorandums, agendas, reports; prepare additional documents as needed including composing, proofreading, formatting, and editing documents into client ready deliverables
• Coordinating and confirming travel arrangements
• Prepare and review expense reports and submit in Concur
• Manage and maintain contacts in Salesforce
• Create original Word documents and PowerPoint presentations
• Other duties and projects as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
• A minimum of 6 years of experience in an executive administrative role
• Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Skype and Outlook
• Prioritize and manage several projects to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
• Ability to take initiative and ownership as needed
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability and comfort level communicating with senior management
• High energy, positive attitude, self-starter, and independent thinker