Executive Assistant & Office Manager (temp-to-hire)
Work for a company that hires people with passion and enthusiasm. If you enjoy working independently, are self-directed and have a keen eye for detail, this is an opportunity for you!
You will wear many hats by supporting the President of the firm and also being in charge of office management duties that arise. Please contact us for additional details.
- Answer phones
- Data entry
- Printing, scanning, and mailing
- Tracking documents sent out for service
- Manage invoicing, pull them, comfortable with numbers
- Ability to multi-task
- Order office supplies
- Some scheduling
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and self-motivated
- Extremely organized and professional
- Customer service attitude
- Works well independently with minimum supervision
- Start date mid September
- 3-5 years of experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Must have used and been familiar with an Invoicing system such as QuickBooks, PayChecks, etc.
Mostly remote, but in the office 1-2 days/week