You will work closely with the CEO in creating the rhythm-of-business communications (internal and external) and will be a critical driver in molding the mission of the company. You must think strategically, execute plans and always think ahead to the next agenda. At times you will represent the CEO in meetings; written and verbal communication skills with a strong executive presence is required.
This is a unique opportunity to impact your career as this role has the potential to move into the Chief of Staff. You will be empowered to build and streamline processes for both professional and business purposes. This is role is highly visible and impactful to the success of the CEO’s activities. The role requires travel and the ability to work outside of standard business hours on a regular basis.
• Administers and manages calendars, schedules for CEO including arranging domestic/international meetings and conference calls including resolving conflicting time demands, and ensuring most effective use of time for CEO
• Coordinates all arrangements for all meetings, conferences and events including scheduling, agendas, contract negotiation, menu selections, booking space, etc.
• Assist with the development of presentations, electronic communications, reports, videos and other forms of communications issued by CEO.
• Provides project management leadership to key programs and processes led by the CEO
• Represents the leadership philosophy and culture of the organization and CEO in interactions with clients, employees and internal & external stakeholders
• Strategic thinker who is proactive and able to anticipate needs, solving problems before they reach the CEO.
• Ability to exercise extreme quick and accurate judgment and work well in high-stress, high-stakes environment.
• A professional who can work independently and multitask to oversee a myriad of responsibilities and ever-changing list of priorities with agility to meet the demands of priorities as they may change. Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
• Perform personal responsibilities as needed for travel, events, meetings and any household related activities.
• Bachelor’s degree, 8-10 years of experience in an Executive Assistant role supporting C-level executives
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); familiarity and comfort with other business systems/applications
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; adaptable to various communication channels
• Relates and engages well with others at all levels of the organization, and can influence indirectly
• Functions well and maintains composure under pressure or complex demands
• Thrives in a dynamic environment; is adaptable to changing priorities and situations
• Strong ability to work both independently and collaboratively
• Available by phone and email outside regular work week hours
• Ability to maintain confidential information
• Must be willing to travel