Investment firm with an emphasis in Life Sciences is seeking a self-motivated and driven EA/Receptionist who is eager to learn and take on additional responsibilities as you grow in the role. The key to success is someone who has mad organizational skills, is thoughtful in their actions and isn’t afraid to tackle any type of project, big or small. Expectations are high, overtime is minimal, and the office is drama free!
Apply now and love your job!
What You’ll Be Doing
• Support the Managing Partner with professional and personal administrative functions.
• Assist 12 professionals in all aspects of the firm’s business.
• Answer phone and register and greet visitors
• Make travel arrangements, meeting logistics, calendar management
• Backup other administrative professionals as needed.
• Maintain and stock kitchen and supply room.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
• At least 3 years of relevant office experience
• College degree
• Upbeat, positive attitude
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong communication skills
• MS Office skills (Word, Outlook, Excel)
• Reliability and punctuality
• Highly professional and pleasant demeanor
• Work in the office, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday-Friday