Location: Loop; Industry: Finance
Premium online brokerage firm is seeking a forward-thinking Executive Assistant to CEO & Co-Founder. This is a challenging role that requires a professional who is proactive, confident, and has a deep understanding of the financial industry. Act as a partner to the CEO, as well as a trusted resource and liaison to the internal team.
- Executive Assistant to the CEO & Co-Founder
- Traditional calendar management: proactively anticipate the timing demands and manage calendar conflicts accordingly
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Schedule international and domestic travel frequently
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- Handling documents and expenses
- Manage, organize and maintain accurate files
- Other duties as assigned
- 5 – 6 years of Executive Assistant experience
- Financial services, banking, securities, or trading industry background preferred, but not required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Candidate should be career-oriented, detail-oriented, intelligent, street smart, etc.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism