Location: SW suburbs of Chicago; Industry: Consulting
Proactively contributes strategic planning, project management and support of the CEO while streamlining activities within the organization based on the priorities of the CEO. The EA/Chief of Staff will manage day-today projects allowing the CEO to focus on the continued growth of the organization.
The ideal candidate must have experience leading multiple projects, outside of administrative responsibilities, that have had an operational impact on an organization.
- Manages calendars and schedules for the CEO including arranging meetings and conference calls
- Manages travel and travel-related activities including hotel booking, transportation, and meal coordination for the CEO.
- Assists the CEO in prioritizing time to identify when to meet in-person versus virtually
- Prepares presentations and communications for CEO
- Manages expense reports and invoices for the CEO
- Coordinates all arrangements for meetings, conference, and events
- Managing correspondence and routing documents to appropriate parties
- Work closely with and act as a backup to other administrative support when needed
- Builds relationships and partners with other key members of the leadership and administrative team
- Organize and maintain files and archives
- Performs other duties as required
- Works on projects as requested
- 7 plus years experience in Administrative support role(s)
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Ability to work well with a diverse group of people at all levels of the organization
- Has curiosity and seeks to learn and understand to better self and the organization
- Ability to multi-task and works well under pressure
- Ability to maintain and manage confidential information