Location: Loop; Industry: Manufacturing/Services
A global, diversified organization of manufacturing and service businesses is seeking an Executive Assistant to the Chief Human Resources Officer. Join a company that trusts your ability to recognize problems or opportunities and address them with sound judgment, agility, and creativity!
- Manage an extremely active calendar.
- Complete expense reports.
- Compose confidential correspondence.
- Arrange complex domestic and international travel plans, itineraries, agendas, and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Assist with event planning for company-wide events, conferences, etc.
- Work independently escalating relevant information to the CHRO.
- Collaborate with CHRO and HR team creating policies, managing wellness programs, and other projects.
- Work closely with IT and conference rooms coordinator to book meetings, lunches and ordering all IT equipment required for vendor meetings and training sessions.
- Responsible for all new hire onboarding – system access, equipment, new hire paperwork.
- Provided support to the HR organization by researching, resolving and ensuring successful closure of issues.
- Acted as liaison between HR, management and employees regarding HR policies/procedures and employee relations.
- Bachelor’s Degree is a plus, but not required.
- Top-notch communication skills; ability to interact with all positions of the company.
- HR software experience preferred
- High level of proofing and grammar skills
- Can-do attitude