Exciting position for someone who is self-directed and wants to become an essential member of the team. There is ample opportunity to have a meaningful impact on the business through managing small projects, partaking in meetings, supporting marketing efforts, and exploring new technology tools.
Now is the time to join this rapidly growing private equity firm, where you can learn and enhance your career.
Note: this position is 100% on-site.
• Actively participate in weekly team meetings and capture action items, agendas, and notes
• Manage small projects and prepare presentations
• Develop lasting and trusting relationships with our investors and portfolio companies
• Help plan support events such as company off-sites and advisory board meetings (location, travel, catering, etc.)
• Support efforts to build out our marketing strategy, including communications, social media, website, and graphic design
• Create, maintain, and improve materials using a variety of technology tools
• Update existing systems and assist with the deployment of new systems
• Coordinate travel arrangements and maintain calendars, primarily for managing partners
• Assist with onboarding new hires and processing expense reports as our team grows
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a related financial or professional services support position
• Demonstrated ability to work in a high-performance team-based work environment
• Able to build relationships founded on integrity, professionalism, and trust
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Analytical and proactive, with the ability to see the big picture and foresee problems before they occur
• Polished, professional demeanor and outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Marketing background/experience a plus, including areas such as social media, website, and graphic design
• BA/BS from a college or university