Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Take your career to the next level with a rapidly growing healthcare technology company based in Baltimore, recently named a Top Workplace in 2020. This executive assistant role will ultimately expand into a strategic leader with direct reports.
The position is currently remote but eventually will require presence in the Baltimore office. Attractive compensation will be offered, including a bonus structure, full benefits, and flexibility.
- Support the CEO and other executive’s calendars, maintaining a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Serve as an ambassador for the CEO, liaising with internal and external partners in a professional, efficient, and friendly manner.
- Oversee the CEO’s email and respond as necessary, maintain daily calendars and administer any changes/updates to meetings, events and any off-site plans.
- Meeting and travel arrangements, both domestic and international, for executives; prepare travel and expense reports forms. Review forms prior to submission.
- Support miscellaneous projects assigned executive’s departments, such as budgets, opening conference calls, troubleshooting phone/computer/system issues, etc.
- Serve as key point-of-contact for meetings, including hotel, restaurant, and travel arrangements.
- Transcribe memos/letters, type and proofread memos/letters, and create reports, as necessary.
- Perform other duties and miscellaneous personal travel and projects for executive team.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equal amount of relevant of executive support experience
- Excellent Communicator. Your writing and speaking skills are clear and effective, you consistently employ good grammar and spelling skills and know how to organize your written communication to effectively get your message across.
- Experience in an entrepreneurial, rapidly growing environment strongly preferred
- Flexibility and willingness to take on increasing responsibility and leadership opportunities
- A polished, professional, warm, and friendly demeanor
- Detail-Oriented, accountable, flexible, adaptable. You have a keen eye for detail and pride yourself on delivering quality work, ensuring that all documentation is prepared in an accurate and professional manner.
- Highly organized and able to juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines consistently, even under tight deadline.
- Maintain confidentiality. The ability to work with confidential information, while using discretion, is crucial to this position.