Premier private equity firm seeking an Executive Assistant to work as a right-arm to their Executive team. This growing team is looking for someone who loves managing a team dedicated to operational excellence and growing partnerships with their clients.
If you’re looking for a dynamic, fast-paced firm, then this could be the Executive Assistant role you’re looking for!
- Systematize calendars and schedules to accommodate ever-changing agendas and commitments
- Compile materials for reports and/or presentations generated from Excel and PowerPoint
- Plan and execute complex domestic and international travel itineraries with the ability to anticipate and resolve potential changes
- Comfortable interfacing with all levels of internal management and staff as well as outside clients, vendors, and candidates in a fast-paced environment.
- Sense of high attention to detail and confidentiality to corporate information
- Gatekeeper between executive and staff
- Create expense reimbursement forms and complete timesheets
- Collaborate with other team Executive Assistants and departments to obtain, create, or edit documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 7+ years of executive support experience required
- Private equity or financial services industry experience is strongly preferred
- Positive Attitude. You’re always in the right mindset to get the job done and deliver seamless results.
- Strong interpersonal skills. You’re approachable and reliable. You are the go-to person.
- Resourceful. You’re independent and an active learner. You learn on the fly and retain information and instructions effortlessly.
- Trustworthy. You handle sensitive or confidential information like a pro.
- Ambitious. You are ready to take on new projects and go beyond your everyday responsibilities to help the firm thrive.