Premier financial services firm based in Chicago is looking for a self-driven professional Executive Assistant. No two days are the same, organizational skills are key, and confidence and maneuvering shifting priorities should be second nature. This is a challenging and exciting role to work with an incredibly talented CEO.
Roll up your sleeves and own this job as a true partner and confidant to the CEO.
• Independently manages calendars/schedules/itineraries including arranging meetings, conference or ZOOM calls; keep executive/s organized and on schedule.
• Exercises a high degree of discretion and confidentiality with all of CEO’s information, interactions, and engagements
• Constant review of scheduled meetings and the proactive collection of needed/required business information from internal business heads.
• Assist in the selection of and spearhead coordination/execution with venues for client meetings/periodic conferences, including conference registration, meeting rooms, restaurant, and food/wine recommendations/selection, outside speakers, corporate gifts, etc.
• Correspondence and document preparation with attentive proofreading
• Organize and coordinate the timely and accurate expense report preparation
• With input from the CEO and others as directed, prepares presentations (PowerPoint).
• Acts as a gatekeeper for access to the CEO
• Builds relationships and partners with other key members of the leadership and administrative team.
• Assist with general office management – standardization of office procedures and protocols, cleanliness, office environment, room readiness, meeting protocols, food-related protocols, etc.
• Perform ad hoc job assignments as assigned by CEO and designated executives.
• Seven years or more of executive C-level administrative support in a professional services environment required
• College degree preferred
• High level of proficiency with MS Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook), Google Teams, and ZOOM and knowledge of Smartsheet a plus
• The ideal candidate must remain optimistic and positive – even when under stress – and have strong time management, problem solving, interpersonal, and organizational skills, and utilize these skills in a demanding, multi-tasking environment
• Organized and accurate with strong attention to detail and a proactive problem-solving orientation
• Accountable, flexible, and adaptive. You have a keen eye for detail and pride yourself on delivering quality work, ensuring all documentation is prepared in an accurate, professional, and timely manner
• Excellent communicator. Your writing and speaking skills are clear and effective; you consistently employ good grammar and spelling skills and know how to organize written communication to effectively convey your or executive/s message
• Build collaborative relationships externally and internally, including with individuals in other offices
• Ability to handle highly confidential information in a discreet and disciplined manner.
• Can prioritize work, manage interruptions, juggle multiple tasks/relationships in a team oriented and lean environment