CEO of a Financial Services firm is seeking a professional Executive Assistant who is accustomed to the busy, and often hectic life of a highly visible CEO. To succeed in this role, you must be excellent with time management with the ability to manage many moving pieces on a daily basis, both personally and professionally. Confidentiality, a savvy gatekeeper and availability outside of standard hours are required. Some travel will be required.
Apply now to join their incredible team with an outstanding compensation package!
- Coordinate and maintain appointment schedules and calendar. Proactively take responsibility for calendar management utilizing good judgment and initiative.
- Provide personal support as needed, manage schedules to coincide with personal agendas and deliverables.
- Work on a variety of special projects as needed with multi-tasking as necessary. Ability to take initiative, use good judgment, understand deadlines and carry multiple projects through to completion with an ability to work independently under general direction, prioritize work and ask for further clarification when necessary.
- Work with staff and company leaders as well as area and corporate management to make certain their needs are addressed in a timely, professional manner.
- Provides complex screening, fielding, prioritizing of inbound communications via telephone, mail, and e-mail to resolve critical issues in a timely manner.
- Coordinate arrangements for internal/external meetings, conference calls; compile and disseminate materials for meetings and calls as required.
- Prepare and schedule activities such as travel arrangements, internal and external business meetings, client or third-party appointments, conferences and general office events, including scheduling of conference room use and catering needs, both for personal and professional purposes.
- Monitoring expenses for the office with a responsibility to budget adherence; review and coordinate approval of all expenses including processing accounts payable invoices.
- Knowledge of major department/business unit functions
- Advanced command of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills using pleasant interpersonal skills
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail and ability to proof one’s own work as well as the work of others
- Able to assess work load and re-prioritize as needed, handling multiple task under tight deadlines
- Maintains an advanced degree of confidentiality and sense of urgency
- Ability to work under pressure as well as the ability to deal with interruptions and other unexpected events and make necessary adjustments
- 7-10 years of prior experience supporting a C-level executive