The COO of a Hospital and Healthcare firm is seeking a bright, and loyal right hand to be his Executive Assistant. Reporting directly to the COO you will also provide support to three Senior Vice Presidents team and will serve as a liaison to senior management. This is a unique opportunity to support an industry leader in an entrepreneurial environment. Every day is full and challenging, juggling many tasks and shifting priorities.
Join a company that supports you through mentors invested in your success, and thousands of colleagues nationwide who will always have your back and best interest. This is the company that will give you the career you have always wanted. Apply now to learn more!
• Provide administrative assistance: crafting and creating emails, drafting memos and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf.
• Organize meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary.
• Manage highly delicate matters and information with the highest confidentiality and discretion.
• Maintain a busy daily calendar of meetings and events.
• Arrange travel and accommodations for executives. Manage and process expenses.
• Screen incoming telephone calls; take and deliver accurate messages; respond to requests by gathering and providing information and referring non-routine calls to the appropriate staff.
• Excellent communication and time management skills; proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced environment; performing additional duties as assigned by executives.
• Manage the Executive’s contacts.
• Attentive and responsive to emails/texts/phone calls with contact outside normal business hours.
• Represent the company and the Executive in a positive light through impeccable follow-through skills while using sound judgment.
• Conserve the Executive’s time by reading, researching, collecting, and analyzing information in advance.
• Complete ad hoc projects as assigned – such as personal events and/or family needs.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
• Problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Ability to act as gatekeeper and escalate relevant information to executives as needed
• Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 5+ years of related experience preferably working in an executive assistant role supporting C-Level executives.
• Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint); draft agendas and reports and other documents in support of objectives for the organization.
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
• Flexible hours as dictated by the needs of business for projects and meetings