Our client is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the President of a premier investment firm with a wide range of administrative and business-related tasks. The ideal candidates for this role will be business savvy, an independent thinker, and a self-starter. Given the level and exposure, the ideal candidate also will have refined interpersonal skills, gravitas, and trustworthiness. This is a great opportunity for tremendous exposure and growth in a fast-growing firm.
- Manage complex and multiple calendars by utilizing judgment in the allocation of time between meetings and meeting logistics. Coordinate and schedule all appointments, which may require last-minute changes, and communicate those changes in a timely and organized manner.
- Ability to organize complex travel schedules with many moving parts, plan and arrange extensive international and domestic travel, including, but not limited to preparing trip logistics, agendas, meeting materials, and detailed itineraries, which may require last-minute changes that occur outside of standard working hours, and communicate those changes in a timely and organized manner.
- Proactively own all logistics for meetings including but not limited to: meeting materials, stakeholder communication/travel logistics, meeting attendee correspondence.
- Assist with the organization of longer-term projects, including preparation of project management-related materials (e.g., to-do lists, step plans, timelines, working group lists, etc.).
- Review and analyze requests and inquiries and disseminate, as appropriate.
- Provide administrative support including filing, copying, scanning, and mailing/couriering correspondence. Transcribe and organize meeting notes into a comprehensive document.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information, applying extreme confidentiality and sensitivity in the dissemination of this information.
- Provide back-up to the other executive assistants as needed. Some personal assistant responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience required.
- 8+ years of professional experience at the executive assistant level in a corporate setting. Prior experience supporting C-level executives preferred.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Must have the foresight to anticipate future needs and prepare accordingly.
- Solid business acumen; experience interpreting and applying compliance and related policies to executive’s personal interests.
- Proven experience successfully managing complex travel itineraries and calendars; proactive approach to calendar management in a professional and efficient manner.
- High degree of integrity and the ability to recognize the requirements of confidentiality.
- Entrepreneurial approach to task management. Ability to take control and manage tasks independently to closure. Build and maintain outstanding relationships.
- Ability to manage a significant number of projects simultaneously, and ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding time management skills; ability to respond to challenging requests.
- Ability to handle tight deadlines and last-minute requests.
- Attention to detail and concern for the quality of the final product (and ability to balance that concern with deadlines).