Location: Loop; Industry: Private Equity
A leading private equity firm located in the Loop is seeking a dynamic Executive Assistant to support a top executive. This leader is seeking a “right hand” to keep him on task and organized with his ever-changing schedule.
- Manage complex and frequently changing manual calendar, schedule, and meetings
- Coordinate and schedule international and domestic travel, including car service and private plane
- Compile materials for reports and/or presentations generated from Excel and PowerPoint
- Prepare expense reports
- Comfortable interfacing with all levels of internal management and staff as well as outside clients, vendors, and candidates in a fast-paced environment.
- Sense of high attention to detail and confidentiality to corporate information
- Gatekeeper between executive and staff
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years of executive support experience required
- Private equity or financial services industry experience is strongly preferred
- Highly organized individual that can juggle many tasks at once, and not easily overwhelmed
- Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility, and resourcefulness
- Pleasant, upbeat, and energetic demeanor with polished communication skills
- Hours are M-F 8:30 am – 5 pm with occasional support after hours