A dynamic, yet highly stable consulting firm is looking to add a skilled executive support professional to join their growing and close-knit team. On top of providing administrative support to consultants, you will be involved in project coordination, research, and document management to facilitate exceptional service to a variety of clients, including Fortune 500 companies.
As the Client Executive Assistant, this is a unique opportunity to highlight your writing, proofreading, and editing skills along with your impeccable tech skills to move projects forward.
*Please note this company is working on-site where all safety procedures are followed.
- Manage client onboarding process; initiate/track next steps with assigned teams
- Create/prepare client documents using proprietary databases and the Internet, adhering to firm templates to ensure consistent branding including business development pitch books, candidate books, presentations, letters, etc.
- Perform reference calls and meeting transcripts (from recorded sessions, as needed)
- Skeleton board profiles; status update letters
- Reference bios/board forms (as needed)
- Research executive contact information and update in firm’s proprietary database
- Schedule meetings and phone calls; reserve conference rooms; answer phones; build knowledge of companies, clients, executives, and directors
- Book travel: work with travel agency, prepare itineraries, track/adjust travel as needed, prepare expense reports
- General office administrative backup (as needed to cover vacations)
- Facilitate Guest Services: enter guests into building security, greet and assist guests
- Maintain a tidy office environment: submit work orders, run dishwasher, stock office supplies
- College degree required
- 6-10 years of experience supporting multiple executives in a professional environment (investment banking, consulting, or executive search preferred)
- Proficient technical skills: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe (test results 90%+; typing 65+ wpm)
- Professional, mature mindset: understands the importance of the AA role; takes ownership and pride in work; requires minimal supervision; can work alone and as a team
- Outstanding judgment: work product, confidential information, interpersonal relationships, business attire, and office demeanor
- Excellent written and oral communication skills:
- Excellent command of the English language; comfortable editing and suggesting changes
- Outstanding proofreading skills; detail-oriented
- Customer service attitude (internally and externally)
- Strong project management skills
- Quickly identifies, organizes, and executes process steps
- Communicates across the firm to keep people informed and projects on track
- Flexible; easily juggle multiple, shifting priorities