Executive Team Administration Assistant
Outstanding management consulting firm, specializing in executive leadership and board advisory services, is seeking an administrative assistant to join their team. Due to the nature of their business this is a role that is made for someone who has a keen eye for the smallest details and is an exceptional writer and proofreader.
Longevity within the team is tremendous. They value loyalty and dedication to a job well done!
- Serve as go-to person for the team for all administrative needs, including firm initiatives, ongoing assignments, operations, etc.
- Provide administrative support including travel, document preparation, answering phones, calendar scheduling, client file set-up, etc.
- Prepare and review travel and expense reports.
- Provide the Founder with personal assistance as required.
- Serve as back-up to both SVP Administration and General Administrative Assistant.
- Coordinate incoming bills, deposits, etc.
- Assist with HR coordination, annual renewals, etc.
- Arrange special events – holiday party, team luncheons, events, director awards dinners, etc.
- Track completion of assignment and update PR materials, handouts, etc.
- Oversee announcement card / ad layouts with SVP Administration.
- Work with SVP Administration to train and ensure all employees use correct company formats.
- Prepare client books, marketing presentations, etc. Update new and standard marketing materials.
- Help with revamp of website and presentations as needed.
- Provide administrative support to facilitate new business launch. Schedule new business calls and meetings.
- Coordinate technology associated with assessments.
- 3-5 years administrative experience in professional services, college degree required.
- Experience managing the phone systems, database management, computer equipment etc.
- Dictation experience a huge plus.
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
- Enjoys working in a small, collaborative culture.
- This is an onsite role where safety guidelines are followed.