Long-term contract that will run through the end of 2021. Explore this opportunity with a Global Management Consulting firm where you will assist, primarily, with benefits management and open enrollment. The success of this organization has been driven by their talented and diverse team members. Now is the time for you to take your career to the next level!
This position is 100% remote.
• Administrative coordination of compliance documentation, training, onboarding, new hire orientation, employee programs, background checks and other HR functions.
• Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
• Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
• Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
• At least one year of human experience preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.