A Global Law Firm is seeking a savvy and forward-thinking HR Manager to join their team. Already known for their positive environment, you will work directly with the Director of HR, the CHRO and the leadership to foster, retain and attract the best talent.
Bring to the table a fresh perspective that will help champion the candidate experience and build on existing policies and programs that will boost internal performance and growth.
• Provide employee relations advice and counsel to management regarding performance, personnel practices, policy, and employment law.
• Work closely with management to determine staffing needs, develop job descriptions, review compensation, and create hiring requisitions.
• Actively participate in the performance management process, including driving the process, providing consultation to management, and making compensation recommendations.
• Lead new employee onboarding and conduct New Hire Orientation.
• Manage the Leave process, meeting with employees and informing managers of length of leaves requests for accommodations and return to work.
• Manage the Exit process for departing personnel by ensuring the relevant paperwork is processed, conducting exit interviews, and analyzing the data for proactive intervention.
• Oversee data for staff through the Firm’s HRIS system ensuring accuracy of data.
• Represent the Firm at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
• Keep abreast of HR legislation and trends to ensure best practices and compliance with local, state and federal employment laws and regulations.
• Focus on continual process improvements.
• Perform other duties as required and assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree with a PHR/SPHR Certification preferred
• 5+ years of experience in human resources with increasing levels of responsibility
• Thorough knowledge of performance management measurement with the experience to provide consultation to management
• Demonstrated experience resolving complex employee relations issues
• Experience working with leadership to create job descriptions and create job families
• Experience managing the leave process and addressing medical accommodations requests
• Data integrity, run reports, and interpret data Preferred:
• Experience drafting HR policies in accordance with organizational goals, industry trends and labor laws or regulations.
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, sound judgement communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Able to preserve confidentiality and exercise discretion