Investment Team Support
- Arrange business travel, both international and domestic, often multi-city for one trip including air, hotel, car and/or train; manage visa and passport renewals; address last minute travel changes; and coordinate travel schedules with other team members and firm
- Communicate professionally, with external parties to successfully plan, organize and schedule appointments for members of the team across the globe.
- Prepare and maintain deliverable items for internal and external investment communications.
- Prepare and submit expense reports for both standard expenses, as well as advanced manager travel expenses.
- Utilize and maintain members’ frequent travel accounts (e.g., air, hotel, rental car).
- Assist with planning internal investment focused meetings including calendaring and preparing agenda packets.
- Back up other assistant in group as necessary.
- Complete other projects or assignments as they occur including multiple projects simultaneously.
Head of Strategic Initiatives Support
- Prepare and maintain business development spreadsheets.
- Prepare expense reports: Process for payment, reconcile against credit card statement and maintain spreadsheet of personal expenses.
- Coordinate internal and external appointments as necessary. Help maintain executive’s calendar.
- Maintain internal business development data base for mailings and correspondence.
- Conduct internet research on prospects and/or order background reports.
- Outstanding organizational, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Displays consistent, high attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness.
- Demonstrated team player with a positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize based on urgency of assignments.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office-specifically with Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Flexibility to respond to emails before/after hours and/or on weekends. Particularly when members of the team are traveling overseas and/or when applicable.
JO#116024Apply Online or download the Acrobat PDF file (160k file size) for faxing.