- Provide administrative support to department management and assist with projects or back-up support to other administrative assistants.
- Coordinate and arrange meetings including agenda preparation, meeting invitations, reserving and preparing facilities and resources and arranging offsite meetings as requested.
- Maintain contact lists and calendars in Outlook.
- Arrange and coordinate travel schedules and reservations.
- Maintain various logs, reports and templates.
- Maintain a working knowledge of standard software/technology (Sharepoint, MS Office, etc.)
- Assist and/or arrange conference calls.
- Copy and distribute correspondence or other printed materials.
- Greet scheduled visitors and direct them to appropriate area or person.
- Assist managers with planning and scheduling of activities.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and comfortable presenting
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Ability to work well with others in all capacities within the company
- Fast-paced office environment; must be able to interact professionally with all levels of management while simultaneously manage a diversified workload and challenging situations.