Specific responsibilities include:
• Provide full-range Customer Support to all internal and external Customers via phone, fax, email, mail, internet and in-person.
• Handle large volume of phone calls and correspond regarding all aspects of customers’ inquiries or requests (warranty support, orders, product information/assembly, shipping information etc.) within one business day.
• Manage escalated or complex calls and emails calmly and efficiently.
• Proactively problem solve and utilize existing troubleshooting tools to efficiently resolve complicated product issues. Accurately place warranty orders for customers.
• Record and share customer feedback with the appropriate internal teams.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet and keying accurately in a minimum of 45 WPM.
• Possess a Professional Speaking Voice and Excellent Telephone Etiquette. Be an Exceptional Listener with Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills.
• Must be an Initiative Taker, be Self-Directing and a Team Player.
• Must have a “Can Do” Attitude; possess a high Energy Level with the capability of remaining cool under Pressure. This candidate must be Honest and have a High-Degree of Integrity.
• Must be an effective problem solver.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities, creatively solve problems and work toward big picture objectives without losing sight of important details.
Organization, planning, execution and follow-up skills are essential.