- Coordinate travel arrangements and complex domestic and international itineraries for deal professionals (travel and schedule changing on a daily basis).
- Manage the team’s calendars and contacts both business and personal.
- Manage the team’s expense reimbursement, compliance matters, and legal documents.
- Personal support as needed including procurement, coordination of personal and family commitments, etc.
- Plan events and secure reservations as needed related to but not limited to luncheons, conference calls, board meetings, dinners, planning meetings, and personal events.
- Manage communication (e.g., incoming telephone calls, mail, etc.)
- Some weekend and after hours work necessary (typically limited to some travel and calendar support)
- Stellar attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- A ‘doer’ who gets things done quickly and who does not allow ‘to-do’ lists to accumulate
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- An individual with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment while maintaining and projecting ‘grace under pressure’
- Good sense of humor and positive contributor to the company’s culture
- Solid analytical and communication skills
- Strong technology skills
- At least four years’ experience as an Executive Assistant preferred with international travel and heavy calendar experience
Apply Online or download the Acrobat PDF file (160k file size) for faxing.