A new, young, and dynamic CEO is seeking an Executive Assistant to help support a growing company.
- Provide varied administrative support to executives, including but not limited to expense reports, managing special projects and group task lists, assisting in email responses, event planning, and calendar management.
- Responsible for coordinating calendar, establishing agendas; arranging domestic and international travel.
- Interpret requests and assist in implementing action as well as determining whether immediate notification of matters is required.
- Prepare letters, memos, reports and other documents as needed.
- Assist executives with key internal and external activities and materials.
- Prioritization, brainstorming, planning, and execution of special projects including events, off-sites, budgets.
- Ability to proactively manage projects in a fast-moving environment
- High integrity and ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
- Holds oneself to a high standard and expects that of others
- Detail-oriented and customer service focused
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and to be proactive with minimal direction
- Flexibility working independently or partnering with a variety of teams
- Ability to prioritize long task lists and meet deadlines with little direction
- Ability to quickly learn and follow organizational policies, practices, and operations, and convey them to others
- Ability to work well across the organization with employees of all levels and in all departments
- A minimum of 4 years’ work experience in the capacity of an Executive Assistant supporting and/or reporting to executives
- College degree required
JO #115893Apply Online or download the Acrobat PDF file (160k file size) for faxing.