Executive Assistant to the COO
- Provide varied administrative support to the COO and the CBO of a rapidly growing technology firm
- Responsibilities including but not limited to expense reports, managing special projects and group task lists, assisting in email responses, event planning, and calendar management.
- Responsible for coordinating calendar, establishing agendas; arranging domestic and international travel.
- Rapid growth in the organization; adding 30-40 new employees by Q1 2020.
- Career progression; this offers the opportunity to move into a new direction if desired.
- Very inclusive culture with all levels being supported and heard. Ideas and thoughts are welcome.
- The team is creative, passionate, funny, smart and excited about the work they’re producing to change lives in the medical field.
- Ability to proactively manage projects in a fast-moving environment
- High integrity and ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
- Holds oneself to a high standard and expects that of others
- Detail-oriented and customer service focused
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and to be proactive with minimal direction
- Flexibility working independently or partnering with a variety of teams
- Ability to prioritize long task lists and meet deadlines with little direction
- Ability to quickly learn and follow organizational policies, practices, and operations, and convey them to others
- Ability to effectively represent the organization in its relationships with investors, customers, the media, and other constituents
- Ability to work well across the organization with employees of all levels and in all departments
or download the Acrobat PDF
file (160k file size) for faxing.