This role is part Executive Assistant, part Business Manager, and part Personal Assistant to the CEO. The role also includes supporting other senior executives at the company as requested. It is a great opportunity to learn a lot in a position that will evolve over time.
- You are highly motivated, high energy, hard working, and scrappy.
- You are a good problem solver.
- You are organized, diligent, and enjoy working in unstructured environments.
- You build great working relationships with people internally and externally.
- You are highly trustworthy, highly reliable and have great judgement and discretion.
About the role…
- You are a rock star at boosting productivity by scheduling, calendar management, project management, and keeping each day running smooth and efficient.
- You knock out tasks like building reports, team event planning, correspondence, personal and professional errands, and travel quickly yet in an organized and thoughtful way.
- Ideally, you can create and edit beautiful presentations in PowerPoint and InDesign.
- Over time, you will take on other projects and responsibilities that could include coordinating cross-functional initiatives, planning enterprise events, and tackling other roles.
- Great attitude and energy
- 5+ years working as an Executive Assistant and/or Personal Assistant for a senior level executive
- Experience working at entrepreneurial, investment, media, or marketing companies
- Ability to think analytically and do math
- Undergraduate degree
Problem Solving, Calendaring, Microsoft PowerPoint, Personal Support, Scheduling, Editing, Adobe Indesign CC, Travel Arrangements, Executive Administrative Assistance, Project Management
JO #116051Apply Online or download the Acrobat PDF file (160k file size) for faxing.