- Support two EVP’s
- Prepare all production work associated with executing an assignment from start to finish, including qualifications packages for potential new projects, proposal and confirmation letters, position specifications, target lists, progress reports, candidate presentations, reference reports, closeout letters, and candidate and client
- Closeout completed projects and organize all material associated with the project in accordance with audit
- Work closely with colleagues (consultants and other EAs) and partners on projects and help coordinate efforts and work closely with client organizations to schedule candidates for interviews with clients, including assistance with hotel reservations, air travel, directions, and any other requirements.
- Ensure that clients are properly billed in accordance with any special terms; monitor accounts receivables; review monthly client billing worksheets and consultant corporate card statements for charges to be allocated to relevant projects
- Manage and maintain EVP’s calendar and coordinate trip schedules, making all travel and associated
- Prepare monthly expense reports and ensure the accuracy of the allocation of client-related
- An undergraduate degree is desirable but not mandatory.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, specifically PowerPoint (Word, Outlook, Excel).
- Experience proofreading and editing client documents a must.
- Five or more years of executive administrative assistant experience in a professional environment.
- Build collaborative relationships externally and internally, including with individuals in other offices.
- Participate in and guide teams while fostering an environment of mutual trust.
- Identify and assist in managing the needs and expectations of the internal and external team.
- Communicating appropriately and effectively with all levels and diverse cultures.
- Demonstrating effectual presence through high-level, written and oral communication skills.
- Providing constructive guidance and feedback, and openly receiving the same.
- Remaining optimistic and positive – even when under stress – facing challenges by looking for solutions and offering support to colleagues who are in needed
JO#116118Apply Online or download the Acrobat PDF file (160k file size) for faxing.