- Process conflict search requests for potential new clients; submit appropriate information for the creation of new clients for inclusion in our Client Information database.
- Organize excerpt and comment files.
- Execute strategic initiatives and assume day-to-day responsibility for projects and tasks
- Process time and expense submissions on a weekly basis.
- Maintain business calendar, plan and arrange business meetings and luncheons.
- Advanced degree (post-college)
- Effective, versatile and action-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven success in a project coordination role
- Experience with operations and financial management
- Event management capability
- Motivated, confident self-starter who works well independently
- Highly attuned to privacy, confidentiality, and safety
- Ability to synthesize complex workflows and projects
- Organized, collaborative, & resourceful – can effectively leverage available support
- Knowledgeable about business and finance
- Proven proficiency in technology – Mac operating system, MS Office suite, Adobe products, Electronic filing systems (Box)
JO#116129Apply Online or download the Acrobat PDF file (160k file size) for faxing.