- Coordination of legal documentation, including tracking, filing, and processing with respect to the company’s funds and investments.
- Oversee aspects of fund administration, including amendments and anti-money laundering, know your customer reviews.
- Tracking and processing legal invoices as well as preparing expense reports, including reconciliation of payments.
- Administer insurance related renewal applications.
- Administer employee investment vehicles, formations, transfers and annual filings.
- Assist with administration of corporate contracts and legal database management.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and manage calendars and logistics across multiple time zones on a global level.
- Arranging domestic and international travel, including hotel accommodations and car services, directions, restaurant reservations and preparing detailed itineraries, which may require last minute changes outside of core working hours.
- Generating internal and client sensitive meeting materials, including printing, proofreading and formatting documents, collating and binding slide decks, deal materials, and pitch books.
- Answering phones, delivering appropriate follow up and directing requests to the appropriate legal team member.
- Performing other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Legal Experience is required.
- Minimum of three years’ paralegal experience in a corporate setting; experience and willingness to provide administrative support to team members. Exposure to legal transactions a plus.
- Must have superior interpersonal skills, poise and self-confidence, and be able to build strong rapport with internal and external constituents.
- Must have a respect for confidential information and a mature approach to all matters of discretion.
- Superior attention to detail and concern for quality of final product (and ability to balance that concern with deadlines).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
JO#116064Apply Online or download the Acrobat PDF file (160k file size) for faxing.