- Assists and coordinates overall administrative activities for the office
- Manage, order and track the kitchen/pantry and stock room inventory
- Maintain office condition by arranging necessary repairs with the building/external vendors
- Provide support at the reception desk by greeting guests
- Maintain company organizational charts
- Prepare and send company-wide communications
- Plan and coordinate employee events
- Assist with preparation for trainings/meetings/events – prepare meeting areas including, booking space when needed, room set-up, ordering lunch, copies, etc.
- Lead the planning of employee events – Company picnic, Holiday activities, etc.
- Coordinate calls and meetings (internal and external) and send out corresponding calendar invitations
- Set up conference calls, video conferencing and projector equipment, and book conference rooms for events and meetings
- Prepare conference rooms for meetings, as well as breakdown of room post-meeting
- Perform facilities administration
- Order supplies
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Associate degree
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience interacting with customers on the phone and face-to-face
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Attention to detail and highly organized, ability to work independently
- Highly self-motivated and self-starter
- Flexibility to operate in a constantly evolving and fast-paced environment
Apply Online or download the Acrobat PDF file (160k file size) for faxing.