- Support CEO in a hybrid role: 50% Executive Assistant and 50% Personal Assistant
- Assign documents
- Coordinate appointments and meetings
- Manage CEO calendar and schedule
- Pay and record personal and company bills and expenses
- Assist CEO with the family trust
- Book and coordinate travel arrangements including flights, hotels, cars, restaurants, etc.
- Run personal errands for principal and family, take vehicles in for maintenance.
- Involved in the coordination of sensitive correspondence, reports, and analysis (e.g. budgets and confidential employee information).
- Support personal errands and correspondence
- Source and supervise home contractors
- Must be open to a more ambiguous entrepreneurial open-ended role. No 2 days are the same.
- Demonstrated ability to work in an organized manner and manage time efficiently and effectively
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Previous Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant experience required
- Able to shift gears with ease in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills required to maintain a harmonious working environment.
- Proven ability to work with limited direction.
JO#116145Apply Online or download the Acrobat PDF file (160k file size) for faxing.