- Hiring and interfacing with contractors, cleaners, technicians, etc.
- Identifying house related issues and addressing with minimal supervision, either directly or by hiring (e.g., replacing light bulbs, dealing with broken appliances, etc.)
- Shopping: groceries, handling returns/refunds
- Travel/Schedule management for the family including domestic and international
- Cooking/tidying up the house/laundry/errands
- This person will manage a very busy calendar and will need to anticipate sudden schedule changes.
- Creativity and problem-solving skills are a must for this position.
- Help with one time but extensive upcoming move to the new condo which will entail working closely with our realtor for the selling of our current home, and helping with moving, new furniture purchases, potentially working with contractor/designer.
- Previous Personal Assistant/ Executive Assistant experience is required.
- Must handle changing deadlines and priorities and be able to deal with lots of confidential information.
- Flexibility to work occasional nights/ weekends, if needed.
JO#116147Apply Online or download the Acrobat PDF file (160k file size) for faxing.