Are you looking to join a dynamic and exciting team where hard work is recognized and valued? Are you an MLS Rock Star?
Our client, one of the top residential real estate firms in Chicago, is looking to add a new MVP to their team. In this role, you will work with the close-knit group of brokers and administrative professionals to update listings, send out listing agreements, liaise between clients and staff, and provide general organizational support.
This role will fit like a glove if you are detail-oriented, seeking growth potential, and are passionate about Real Estate!
- Inputting and updating listings on MLS
- Sending out all listing agreements
- Ensuring listings are displayed correctly on sites
- Provide organizational support to a team of Brokers
- Maintain client, vendor, tenant, and third-party relationships
- Additional tasks and projects as assigned
- Ideally 2-4 years of experience
- At least one year of experience in residential real estate
- MLS experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment