If you’re looking for a role to make your own with an excellent mid-sized law firm in downtown Chicago, look no further! We are seeking a Marketing Technology Coordinator to manage the LexisNexis InterAction database, serve as a liaison between the marketing and technology departments, and help boost the firm’s social media presence. 3+ years of professional services experience ideally from a law firm setting is preferred. Must have InterAction experience as well as a Bachelor’s degree. An independent worker that enjoys a team-oriented and casual (jeans every day!) atmosphere is preferred. An attractive compensation package will be offered including a discretionary bonus, paid overtime, 401k, and other perks. This position will be remote through at least the end of the year.
Marketing Technology Coordinator
Mid-sized Chicago Loop law firm seeking a Marketing Technology Coordinator. You will coordinate all marketing-related technology platforms and analytics, including Client Relationship Management (CRM) database; website, website analytics and search engine optimization (SEO); social media accounts, webinar platform, practice group blogs, and content aggregators. Will serve as the primary liaison between the Marketing Department and the IT Department.
- Oversees the Firm’s CRM database (InterAction) maintaining its functionality and proper usage as a key marketing and business development tool.
- Serves as the primary data steward to ensure the integrity of data stored in the CRM system. Resolves discrepancies and standardizes data across the database.
- Assists in the creation of policies and protocols that govern proper data entry and management of the CRM database.
- Oversees the Firm’s electronic mailing lists and invitation lists in support of the business development including client alerts, event invitations, and other external mailings.
- Assists with the technical management of the Firm’s website, including quality assurance issues, page creation, site analytics, and SEO.
- Assists with management of social media accounts (currently, LinkedIn and Twitter) in support of the Firm’s branding and communications activities.
- Assists Marketing Manager with administration and operation of the firm’s Webinar platform, currently GoToWebinar, including tracking, creating, operating, and facilitating assigned internal and external webinars.
- Works with Marketing Manager on training attorneys and staff on CRM, webinars, and other marketing technology as needed.
- Coordinates with members of the IT department regarding the CRM database, webinar hosting software, and other marketing technology platforms and programs.
- Performs other duties as requested by the Director of Marketing and Business Development.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years’ experience in professional services required; law firm experience a plus
- CRM database management experience (InterAction preferred)
- Solid command of Microsoft Excel and a general understanding of other Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent oral and written communications skills including the ability to effectively communicate with staff and attorneys
- Excellent people skills with proven ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to work independently, under pressure, and to prioritize tasks
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Familiarity with the services provided by a full-service corporate law firm
- Ability to bend, reach, twist, and push while sitting or standing