*This role is located in Oak Brook, IL.
An investment firm is seeking an Executive Assistant to act as a point of contact for two investment professionals to help them meet their business goals and objectives. You will coordinate efforts to help the flow of effective business operations. You will collaborate with all parts of the business and work closely with colleagues to provide consistent support.
This is a fast-paced, friendly culture with a strong mission for success and providing outstanding service to their business partners.
- Accept a wide range of responsibilities and delegated tasks/projects and sees these items through to successful completion. Follow up, when needed, to ensure that matters are completed as appropriate.
- Act as a liaison between a range of external contacts, firm, and investment professional(s) as appropriate, utilizing independent judgment in determining when to act and when to refer matters for personal attention.
- Assist accounting department with various data entry, electronic filing, and information requests
- Download quarterly capital account statements, audited financial statements, and reports update balances and upload documents into CRM system, download capital call and K-1 statements for processing
- Reconcile monthly credit card accounts for the office and assist with the preparation of documents for new entities
- Create new investor files and send monthly welcome letters to new investors
- Prepare monthly statements for a subset of investors
- Execute a variety of filing and supportive tasks to keep the accounting department running smoothly
- Serve as IT liaison to third-party IT provider (maintains a list of items for scheduled visits, creates and follows up on ticket items, orders new IT equipment), lead special IT-related projects
- Provide general front desk support by being the face of the company. Greet all guests with warm hospitality and answer all incoming calls with an upbeat and professional demeanor
- Answer, screen, and transfer phone calls as necessary, assist with incoming mail/packages
- Maintain office/kitchen appearance and supplies, order daily lunch and catering when needed, oversee maintenance requests
- Maintain investment professional(s) calendar, schedule meeting,s and make travel arrangements. Proactively review investment professional calendar to ensure efficient and smooth scheduling (i.e. ensuring that meetings do not conflict, provides – time, location, attendee details, etc.)
- Pull relevant notes, reports, and information in preparation for meetings, file electronic meeting notes in CRM system draft letters, emails, thank you notes, etc. as needed
- Manage business receipts and prepare expense reimbursement reports
- Pull manager letters and communications for investment professional monthly and quarterly meetings
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain strict confidentiality on all matters (personal and professional)
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Teams, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Acrobat Pro)
- Confidence in performing basic IT-related tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, strong attention to details and numbers
- Excellent organizational, time, and task management skills with the ability to multi-task and work autonomously or with a team
- Flexibility to perform a multitude of tasks beyond those listed in the job description
- Accounting or financial administrative experience preferred