Energetic and dedicated Office Manager needed for a growing company. Help drive the mission and create a more productive work culture. This is a jack-of-all-trades role that will require flexibility and a willingness to change on a dime and adapt to new needs. You must be highly organized and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting multiple offices in several locations with diverse groups of people.
- Take charge of communication systems, copy services, word processing, utility services, main and distribution services, office reception, and office equipment.
- Assist and coordinate with IT and Sys Admin to set up new terminals, organize wiring and IT storage, and other IT troubleshooting.
- Common space and kitchen duties to help stay organized, clean, and COVID free environment.
- Streamline and revise office policies and procedures for the improved ordering of supplies, pantry, lunch, and IT equipment.
- Help Management in managing the budget for office-related items and staff
- Conceptualizing and executing monthly team events, and additional events.
- Negotiate contracts to upkeep all aspects of the office running smoothly, manage relationships with office vendors, service providers, building management, maintenance contracts, and housing ensuring full completion of tasks, including payment.
- Office layout planning and execution to ensure efficiency is maintained
- Organize orientation and onboarding of new staff members, presenting the office to the new hire.
- Minimum 3 years of proven administrative or office management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree; preferably in accounting, finance, business administration, or logistics and supply chain management.
- Proficiency with Google Suite and other task managers to juggle daily checklists.
- Basic networking knowledge and AV set-up
- Ability to multitask—prioritize and adapt to change quickly; switching between tasks
- Budget conscientious—-able to negotiate better terms
- Prepare operational and analytical reports for decision processes
- Handle employee’s inquiries and complaints