Tremendous opportunity to expand your administrative skills. As the Office Manager/Administrative Assistant you will ensure the office is running smoothly and efficiently. You will support the team with your organizational skills, proactive mindset and your ability to anticipate business needs. This is your chance to really take control your daily activities and see your work in action as you will touch upon all aspects of the company from greeting guests to extensive travel arrangements.
Apply now and start the year off right!
- First impression for guests to the office, manage accordingly.
- Handle and screen all incoming phone calls while providing basic information in a timely manner.
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access.
- Manage and update conference room reservations within Outlook.
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers; ensure all packages are delivered to appropriate party.
- Monitor and manage multiple daily deliveries including lunch.
- Manage work orders with building management company for repairs as needed.
- Ensure reception area is maintained in an orderly fashion.
- Maintenance and management of calendars for several executives utilizing Microsoft Outlook.
- Answer all phone calls in a professional manner, take messages or assist directly when appropriate.
- Working with AmEx travel desk, arrange all travel for executives including flights, hotels, car rentals & services.
- Possess strong skills in Concur for expense report processing, ensuring compliance with the T&E Policy.
- Coordination of internal and external meetings to include room reservation, dial in conference call numbers, equipment set-up, catering, and all meeting agendas & materials;
- Assist with other ad-hoc projects.
- College degree preferred.
- 2-4 years+ administrative experience required.
- Strong computer skills – Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A high degree of professionalism, initiative and independence.
- Outstanding time management, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Solutions and client-service oriented with a strong focus on delivering exceptional customer service.
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented.
- Must possess a team focused attitude with a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Hands-on problem solver.
- Must be able to handle confidential information with the appropriate level of discretion.
- Prior experience within private equity or financial services is preferred.
- Notary license required, or willing to obtain notary license.